High Performance Leadership Program
You are a committed leader and want to become a high performing leader.
You are committed to driving the performance of your team.
You believe that culture drives performance, and the key drivers of that culture are the leaders.
You are invested in your own development. You understand that the best way to develop a team is to start by developing yourself.
You are open-minded and have a thirst for knowledge.
You want to step into an environment with other aspiring leaders. You want to be supported by them, but you also want to be challenged by them.
You are prepared to roll up your sleeves and get into the 'doing' of leadership.
Does this sound like you? If so, read on.
'The High Performance Leadership Program has been the best program I have ever done. I have grown both personally and professionally. Best of all, I have made incredible cultural changes across my organisation, which has lifted the performance of our entire team. As a charity, our reach and impact has grown as a direct result of this program. What’s the secret sauce? A perfect blend of quality content, expert facilitation, hands-on learning and access to a group of exceptional humans who develop together.'
General Manager, Cool Australia
HIGH PERFORMANCE LEADERSHIP PROGRAM
The High-Performance Leadership program uses Leading Teams models of leadership and team development to equip participants with the understanding and practical tools required to be high performing leaders within their organisation.
The High-Performance Leadership program comprises six full days of interactive workshops, delivered over a 6 month period with approximately 4 weeks between sessions. The program will begin with a two-day immersive experience with an overnight stay. Participants are expected to stay for the evening and participate in that evenings social activity.
Program start dates:
- Thursday 16th and Friday 17th February 2023
Subsequent session dates will be determined by participants in our December online catch up.
All expenses associated with the program are included in the total cost.
The delivery of the program is flexible, with sessions tailored to address the specific needs of the participants.
September - Expression of interest sent out
October - Registration, finalise numbers, invoicing sent out
November - Final cut off for program registration. Invoicing to be paid
December - 90min online meet and greet, dates for 2023 set
January - Course materials sent out to participants
Early 2023 - High-Performance Leadership program begins
High-Performance Leadership is a program of practical and experiential learning, delivered by Leading Teams’ expert facilitators.
As well as offering a learning opportunity, the program creates a forum for the discussion of leadership and the creation of peer networks among the group. Participants will reflect on their individual leadership practice to identify areas for development. They will have the opportunity to apply the tools and models to their leadership practice between sessions and discuss the outcomes at the next meeting.
All sessions involve the discussion of workplace matters raised by program participants. This real-life, action-based learning approach enables the sharing of experiences and ideas between group members and fosters strong networks and relationships that will deliver genuine workplace improvement.
HIGH PERFORMING LEADERS
- What does it mean to be a high performing leader?
- Understanding your own leadership style and how it impacts team and individual performance.
- Understanding your DiSC profile and how it linksto building relationships, communicating effectively and dealing with conflict.
- How to adapt your leadership style to suit your situation and get results.
- Developing a team trademark.
- The definition of culture and how to influence it.
- The truth about your team.
- The link between dynamics and mechanics.
- How to set goals that drive high performance.
- What motivates teams and individuals.
- The impact of attitude.
- How to influence behaviour to accelerate change within your team.
STRONG PROFESSIONAL RELATIONSHIPS
- Understanding what strong professional relationships look like.
- Clarifying expectations between team members.
- The role of relationships in team success.
- Finding time to build strong professional relationships.
OPEN & HONEST COMMUNICATION
- Recognising the value of feedback and review.
- Knowing when and how to have a genuine conversation.
- Communicating with impact.
- Dealing with conflict productively.
After completing the High-Performance Leadership program, each participant will:
- Understand what it takes to be a high performing leader and how to create a high performing team.
- Have clarity about their own leadership and decision making preferences, and how these impact on their leadership role.
- Have defined their own personal trademark and personal action plan and be committed to implementing them.
- Understand the role of genuine conversations in driving performance and be confident having them with their team.
- Possess and be able to use a toolkit of strategies and practical activities to navigate the challenges of leadership and dealing with different personalities.
- Know how to model, reward and challenge the right behaviours in their team.
- Be a leader in the promotion of the company values and culture.
- Understand the link between an ongoing review process and continuous improvement.
- Possess the skills to facilitate meaningful team reviews that cover both mechanics and dynamics and support the development of self-managing teams.
- Be committed to pro-actively shaping the future of their organisation as a leader.
WHY LEADING TEAMS?
Leading Teams’ experienced facilitators understand that while ‘knowing’ about improving teams is important, knowing ‘how to’ is what delivers results.
That’s the difference.
Our programs are tailor-made for each client; there is no ‘one size fits all approach’.
And at Leading Teams, we practice what we preach. We implement the Performance Improvement Program within our own team. Because of this, we consistently achieve high performance and remain leaders in our field.
Leading Teams has been developing high performing teams and leaders for over 25 years. Today we are a team of 15 facilitators with offices across Australia, and collectively we have over 120 years of experience in the leadership development space.
6 x Full Day of Facilitation
All accommodation, food and venue expenses
All program materials
Ongoing support in between sessions
High Performance Leadership Testimonial
Please contact me for more information
Email | firstname.lastname@example.org
Phone | 0421 872 663